The Impact of Russia's Invasion of Ukraine on ECM Activity in EMEA19 April 2022
In this week’s episode, we’re discussing equity capital markets (ECM) activity in the EMEA region and how it has been impacted by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. Joining host Julie-Anna Needham are ION Analytics’ Samuel Kerr, senior ECM editor, and Cristiano Dalla Bona, ECM reporter. Dealcast is presented by Mergermarket and SS&C Intralinks.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How Russia’s invasion of Ukraine affected the IPO pipeline in EMEA
- Pockets of opportunities in Saudi Arabia and Dubai
- How Aramco’s IPO helped bring international investment to sectors beyond oil and gas
- When new listings could hit the volatile market
- Sectors that are faring better than others
- Long-term effects of the invasion on ECM
Dealmakers, sign up for our monthly INsights newsletter here.