The New Intralinks Data Room Insights Dashboard
Gauge buyer interest during due diligence – at a glance.
Our new insights dashboard gives you clear, quick and valuable views into how and when deal participants are engaging with your content.
The new Intralinks Data Room Insights Dashboard shows you actionable buyer activity metrics – on an easy-to-read intuitive graphic dashboard. Now you can quickly measure, analyze and interpret a wealth of usage data to get the sharpest picture of your most active parties – allowing you to spend your time wisely and deliver unique perspectives to your clients. And with our feature-rich mobile app, you’ll always have this vital data right at your fingertips and accessible – no matter where you are.
Gauge buyer interest easily with smart tools that deliver significant user data and insights:
- Measure a cross section of unique VDR logins and documents accessed both by groups and individual users
- Determine most-accessed documents
- Measure over various timeframe parameters
- Access buyer activity continuously on your smartphone or tablet
- Rank buyer groups with our calculation of buyer activity based on logins and documents viewed – an Intralinks exclusive
- Export findings to Excel®, for easy sharing and archiving
Granular data room insights.
Quickly identify the most engaged buyers and see what’s driving each buyer’s interest.
- Overall ranking
- Activity share of overall buyer groups activity over time
- Most active users and top accessed documents within data room (on each group)
Most active users.
Buyers ranked by activity level.
- User name
- Job title
Multiple device capability.
Access user data and activity on web and mobile devices anytime, anywhere.
Work faster and smarter every step of the way.
Skip the learning curve. Intralinks' preconfigured workflows help you start faster and realize shareholder value faster.
Safeguard corporate data and enforce security policies for every document, everywhere. Lock down files anywhere and everywhere with information rights management and user permissions embedded in files.
Let the computer do the scut work, so legal can check out the red flags. That’s how AI makes due diligence faster and more accurate.
Want to learn how we can benefit you?
Must-read thought leadership, networking opportunities and leadership tools.