Intralinks Audits and Certifications
Our technology platform meets the most rigorous information security criteria.
For over 20 years Intralinks has provided technology solutions for companies that operate in highly regulated industries. We readily adapt to ever-changing regulatory demands, so we support your ongoing compliance with industry requirements. Since 2014, we’ve passed hundreds of demanding client-led audits, and we welcome the opportunity to prove to you that we’ll meet or exceed all of your security and compliance requirements.
Auditing and compliance platform
Today’s global enterprises require collaboration capabilities with robust reporting and compliance features. Our SaaS platform provides comprehensive electronic communications reports, including activity tracking, auditing, and security and compliance event reporting. Intralinks easily integrates with enterprise GRC systems and readily adapts to the ever-changing demands of regulatory compliance, so you can always be at the top of your game.
More than 170 Intralinks clients have performed audits and/or due diligence on our security operations and processes to verify our operational controls, procedures, and technology meet their security standards
Fully certified and validated
Intralinks is committed to ensuring security, compliance and data protection for our customers
Data privacy and security certifications for our offices and data centers:
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- SOC 1; SOC 2; SOC 3 (formerly SSAE 16 / ISAE 3402)
- SOC 2 Type II (formerly SAS 70 Type II)
- ISO/IEC 20000-1
- ISO 9001
- ISO 27017 & ISO 27001
- EU-US Privacy Shield
Helping you meet your commitments
Intralinks’ technology also helps customers meet their regulatory requirements such as:
- Privacy Regulations in different jurisdictions including:
- Europe: EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- North America: PIPEDA (Canada)
- Asia: PDPA (Singapore)
- Industry and sector specific regulations including:
- MAR (Market Abuse Regulations)
- RMADS (UK)
- GxP (FDA CFR 21 Part 11) validated for electronic records
- MASS 201 CMR 17.00
- US SEC 17g-5 rule for ratings disclosure on structured finance products
- US SEC 17a-4 rule for retention and storage of broker-dealer electronic records
Want to learn how we can benefit you?