How ESG Regulation in EMEA Is Shaping the Future of M&A and Investing
Watch this webinar replay for a wealth of insights on the impacts of rising ESG regulations and acquirer mandates, drawn from our survey of 150 corporate and private equity dealmakers across EMEA.
We recently convened an expert panel to explore this wide-ranging survey’s wealth of findings and insights published in our new report, Temperature’s Rising: The Growing Importance of ESG to EMEA M&A, produced in association with Mergermarket.
Learn about the new regulatory landscape in EMEA and best practices in ESG due diligence, including:
- How new and proposed EC regulations promise to impact dealmaking
- Sentiment toward stricter antitrust and national security reviews and the impact on M&A activity in the next 12 months
- How reputation emerges as a key driver of ESG engagement
- Integrating sustainability considerations into due diligence processes
- The challenge of balancing ESG considerations and how to achieve net-zero
- Rick Lacaille, executive vice president & global head of ESG, State Street Corporation
- Maria Lombardo, head of ESG advisory sustainable finance, Standard Chartered Bank
- Cara Williams, senior partner, Mercer
- Lingyi Lu, head of ESG, Söderberg & Partners
- 60 minutes