How Will Economic Volatility Impact M&A and Strategic Financing?
Presented in partnership with the Financial Times
Watch this informative on-demand webinar replay to stay updated on the latest M&A and financing trends impacting global dealmaking.
Topics covered in the webinar include:
- Challenges affecting dealmakers in the first half of 2023
- Alternative funding solutions for distressed businesses
- Impact of increased financing costs on corporates
- Regulatory scrutiny of environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) issues and its effect on dealmakers
- Leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) to optimize the dealmaking process
- Jason Baab, SVP of corporate development and strategy, Oshkosh Corporation
- Gary Blitz, global co-CEO of M&A and Transaction Solutions/global head of tax, Aon
- Melissa Sawyer, partner, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Ken Bisconti, SVP and co-general manager, SS&C Intralinks
- Ivan Levingston, European deals reporter, Financial Times (moderator)
- 50 minutes