M&A & APAC’s Power Generation Market1 December 2022
This week’s podcast discusses mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and the power generation market in the Asia Pacific (APAC) given recent activity as companies look to accelerate their transformation. Adrian Aw, a managing director at Cantor Fitzgerald based in Hong Kong, joins us to share his insights.
Listen, and you'll learn about:
- The domestic and international push for renewables
- Potential roadblocks for M&A deals in the region
- How governments in APAC are supporting activity in the Power and Infrastructure sectors
- Notable cross-border activity and where future opportunities lie
- Expected technological developments in the Power sector
- The role of ESG in helping develop the energy transition
Dealcast is presented by Mergermarket and SS&C Intralinks.