Private Equity Investors Are Paying Attention to Industrials & Chemicals11 March 2022
In this week’s episode, host Julie-Anna Needham is joined by Marcus Archer, managing partner and head of private equity at Clearwater International, who provides insight into valuation trends in European private equity. Partner and Head of Industrials and Chemicals Michael Loudon and Managing Partner Markus Otto explain how PE-backed industrials and chemicals deals broke records in 2021, and why PE investors are increasingly turning their attention to these two hot sectors this year. Dealcast is presented by Mergermarket and SS&C Intralinks.
In this episode, you'll learn about:
- Trends driving Industrials and Chemicals deal flow – Will they continue in 2022?
- Shifting domain expertise and targets for PE investors
- The increasing impact of ESG on dealmaking
- Geopolitical headwinds: Ukraine’s instability and Russia’s energy crisis
- Decarbonization investment and energy in transition