DealCentre, VDRPro and Mobile Enhancements12 April 2023
Highlights for the month include:
- DealCentre: DealMarketing capabilities
Launched redesigned DealMarketing experience and features integrated within DealCentre, including the ability to track buyer activity capability through each of the set up stages: Teaser, NDA, “CIM” (Confidential Information Memorandum) and Letter of Intent.
- DealCentre: Contact management
Added the ability to manage contacts in a centralized manner within DealCentre. Contacts may be entered manually or imported from an Excel spreadsheet.
- VDRPro: Secure Viewer customization
Delivered a simplified, self-service setup process in Secure Viewer to allow users to easily enable and customize secure viewing in their browsers.
- VDRPro: Folder structure improvements
- Customers now have the ability to provide a folder structure and upload to a new exchange.
- Windows users now have more flexibility when bulk downloading their folder structure, with the option to choose whether to include index numbers and file names as part of the download.
- Mobile: Mobile App Q&A enhancements
To offer greater mobile app flexibility and save time:
- Q&A coordinators can now submit questions on behalf of the buyer.
- Buy-side users with the role of submitter are now able to submit more than one question at a time.
For more detailed release information, product guides and additional resources for all our products, please click here.