Global Private Capital Fundraising Report
Capital replenishment has slowed, but not stalled.
Private funds have faced a challenging year raising capital for new commitments. The USD 735.9 billion raised across 1,563 funds year to date (YTD) represents just over half the amount raised in 2022, signaling a continued moderate slowdown.
Our Global Private Capital Fundraising Report, produced with data from PitchBook, examines why the slower pace of capital replenishment is not a death sentence for private dealmaking. Download the report for an in-depth analysis of:
- Global private capital fundraising activity
- Median and average time (months) to close a global private capital fund
- Share of global private capital raised by region and size bucket
- Median global fund value by type
- A spotlight on private debt funds which, together with private equity (PE) funds, have brought in the most capital YTD
Download the report for the latest trends in global private capital fundraising.