Temperature’s Rising: The Growing Importance of ESG to EMEA M&A
Environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) concerns have risen up the corporate agenda. With this trend expected to continue over the coming decade, how will dealmaking in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) be affected?
Experts from Barclays, Bridgepoint Credit and Energy Infrastructure, corporates and private equity firms share their insights on how to prepare for the regulatory changes ahead. Download our new EMEA-focused ESG report, produced in association with Mergermarket, and learn about:
- How reputation emerges as a key driver of ESG engagement
- The sentiment toward stricter antitrust and national security reviews and the impact on M&A activity in the next 12 months
- How new and proposed EC regulations promise to impact dealmaking
- Integrating sustainability considerations into due diligence processes
- The challenge of balancing ESG considerations and how net-zero can be achieved
Download the new report. And stay on top of the latest ESG trends.