The Future of Alternatives in LATAM: Allocators' Perspective
As fixed income continues to underperform, and the equity markets remain volatile, what is the future of alternative investments in 2022 and beyond? How can institutional allocators make the most of some developing opportunities such as, emerging markets and the digital revolution? In this session, hear from some of the region’s most influential allocators as they discuss diversification and the growing role of alternative investments in their portfolios.
- Alessandro Farina, Team Lead, Sales • SS&C Intralinks
- César Villanueva, Economist, Pension Fund Investment Strategy • INFONAVIT
- Juan Sebastián Restrepo, Head of Investments • Skandia Colombia
- Renato Abissamra, Managing Partner • Spectra Investments
- Kadu Guillaume, Managing Partner • Confrapar
- 50 Minutes