Digitizing the LP Dialogue
Innovative technology solutions that drive more investment and retain LPs.
Now that COVID-19 has moved most business online, GPs need to provide the right technology solutions to attract and retain LPs. That means enhanced digital reporting, better data management, and a seamless user experience across the life of the investment.
Recently, Intralinks gathered a group of fund managers and PE professionals to highlight digital innovations that are driving better GP-LP relationships. They discussed:
- What does good reporting look like with respect to portfolio performance?
- Technology solutions for streamlining data management and improving ESG reporting
- What are LPs looking for from their GPs and how has this changed in recent years?
Watch the replay of the event to get up to speed on creating better experiences for LPs – and driving more investment for you.
Original Broadcast Date:
30 June 2020
- Andrea Auerbach, Global Head of Private Investments, Cambridge Associate
- Elin Ljung, Director of Communication and Sustainability, Nordic Capital
- James Williams, Editor in Chief, Private Equity Wire
- Meghan McAlpine, Director, Strategy & Product Marketing, Alternative Investments, SS&C Intralinks