Fireside Chat: Best Practices for ESG, Technology and Due Diligence with ILPA's New Initiatives25 October 2021
Watch this replay of our recent conversation with Neal Prunier, Director, Standards and Best Practices at Institutional Limited Partners Association. We discussed recent initiatives from ILPA focused on technology, ESG, DEI and due diligence.
Alternative investments are in transition. LPs are requesting ever-more performance data and better fund transparency, placing a steadily increasing burden on GPs to find more efficient ways of sharing fund data. Add to that the growing demand for environmental, social and governance (ESG) information and fulfilling and diversity, equity and Inclusion (DEI) mandates – plus adapting to new, post-pandemic ways of conducting due diligence tasks online – and fund management can easily seem, well, unmanageable.
Fortunately, recent initiatives from ILPA have generated some helpful solutions. These new ILPA initiatives make it easier and faster to share information with investors. Recent advances in investor relations platforms have paved the way for better GP-LP communications.
Watch now and get an important update on the challenges of today’s investment landscape and solutions for alternatives professionals. Topics addressed in this conversation include:
- LP insights on technology
- The recent launch of ILPA’s ESG Assessment Framework
- Updates to the ILPA Due Diligence questionnaire (DDQ) – its most downloaded resource
- Updates to the ILPA Diversity Metrics Template
- Neal Prunier, Director, Standards and Best Practices, Institutional Limited Partners Association (ILPA)
- Meghan McAlpine, Senior Director, Strategy and Product Marketing, Alternative Investments, SS&C Intralinks
- 45 minutes