How Will the Risk of Recession Impact M&A Trends?
Intralinks recently partnered with the Financial Times to host a webinar titled “How Will the Risk of Recession Impact M&A Trends?” The expert panel discussed current global economic volatility and how dealmakers are responding to uncertainty. Key discussion points included:
- Rising inflation and funding costs
- Key lessons to be learned to ensure industry growth going into 2023
- How are private equity investment strategies evolving in the hunt for returns
- Primary ESG considerations when contemplating a deal
Watch this essential on-demand webinar to watch these top thought leaders’ share their outlook for M&A dealmaking.
- Massimiliano Ottochian – Group Head of M&A, Generali
- Marco Caggiano – Co-Head of North America M&A, JP Morgan
- Mena Lindlar – Head of Mergers & Acquisitions, Philips
- Brian Healy – Co-Head of Mergers & Acquisitions, Americas, Morgan Stanley
- Ortenca Aliaj – M&A Correspondent, Financial Times (Moderator)
- 50 minutes