Reporting ESG: Challenges and Opportunities for Private Equity GPs
An expert webinar for investor relations professionals.
LPs are demanding more transparency into ESG impacts in the portfolio. In our recent webinar with Privcap Media, our expert panel offered insights into investors’ growing demands for ESG data and provided guidance on how to integrate ESG reporting into your process.
Watch the webinar replay to learn:
- Why institutional investors have come to demand information on ESG impacts in the portfolio
- The vast range of fields of information that ESG covers
- The challenges of measuring and tracking this information
- What progress has been made in creating standards for ESG reporting
- Who within a PE firm should be responsible for tracking and reporting ESG information
- If ESG data should be integrated into regular PE reporting, or stand alone
- Do LPs ever ask for information that simply can’t be accessed?
- How ESG reporting can be used to demonstrate true value-add in an investment process
- David Snow - Partner, Privcap Media (Moderator)
- Ignacio Sarria - Managing Director, New Mountain Capital
- Meghan McAlpine - Director of Strategy & Product Marketing, SS&C Intralinks
- Meg Lentz - Principal, Malk Partners
- 40 minutes