Our platform is at the heart of your business.
The Intralinks platform is the foundation of our Content Collaboration Network™. It provides market-leading information security, process management and comprehensive compliance and reporting services. Integrate with your business systems to build custom solutions that span the enterprise, keep your critical information flowing safely and productively – and your business healthy and profitable.
The Intralinks platform is a modern SaaS architecture that provides secure content collaboration capabilities for companies of any size. Our architecture is flexible, scalable and customizable. Above all else, Intralinks is committed to the highest levels of data security, which is why we provide:
- Distributed global data centers for geo-restricting data to comply with local privacy regulations
- Innovative security services that provide a comprehensive security model for platform applications, including:
- Multiple preconfigured applications meet a variety of enterprise and industry-specific collaboration needs, reducing the need for extraneous end-user training, security audits and data management
APIs & Developer Portal.
- Modern RESTful APIs allow customers and developers to extend their investment in Intralinks while providing security and compliance at all points
- The Intralinks Developer Portal provides a forum for questions, knowledge sharing and an easy-to-use Swagger framework for publishing APIs
- Enterprise Fabric partners offer a best-of-breed integrated suite of technologies that enable organizations to manage, secure and extend information security
- Business application partners extend the value of Intralinks with their own purpose-built apps
- Consulting and SI partners bring valuable industry-specific subject matter expertise to a variety of content collaboration solutions
- Ecosystem partners have the size and scale to participate simultaneously across all of the other partner categories
Intralinks gives us a secure platform to be imaginative and creative with ways to share data and collaborate with our clients and other third parties. More to the point, it’s easy and intuitive to use.Anna-Marie Back, Senior IT Trainer, Kingsley Napley