Intralinks VIA v1.1 addresses data protection concerns of European customers with UK data mount
Intralinks® Holdings Inc. (NYSE: IL), a leading, global SaaS provider of inter-enterprise content management and collaboration solutions, today announced the release of Intralinks VIATM v1.1. This is the latest iteration of Intralinks VIA, its secure and scalable SaaS platform for content sharing and collaboration within and beyond the corporate firewall.
New features in Intralinks VIA 1.1 include:
- UK Data Mount – allows any customer, but particularly those based in UK/EMEA, to host their files on servers located within the UK in order to better comply with EU data protection legislation/corporate policies.
- SSO/eSSO – supports single sign-on (SSO) permitting users to enter user names and passwords to access multiple applications; and exclusive single sign-on (eSSO) for additional security, ensuring that users may only login using their corporate credentials.
General usability improvements include:
- Work stream organization on the home screen
- Includes filters such as “created by”, “invited to”, “flagged”, “archived”, etc.
- Improved user guidance and communication
- Notification of Internet Explorer issues, links to plugins when “restricted” files can’t be opened, improved product tour and ability to see notes sent to recipients
- Editable work streams
- Name change, archive date, etc.
- Additional messages to users when attempting to download protected files
- Universal Intralinks installer for protected plug-ins
These new features and improvements will be available to existing and new Intralinks VIA customers under the current subscription pricing. Existing Intralinks SSO customers will be able to take advantage of the Intralinks VIA SSO capabilities under their current SSO license agreement. Additional fees will apply to new customers that wish to order the Intralinks SSO offering.
Pricing and Availability
Intralinks VIA is immediately available as a free 30 day trial at http://www.intralinks.com/via.
Trademarks and Copyright
“Intralinks” and Intralinks’ stylised logo are the registered trademarks of Intralinks, Inc. This press release may also refer to trade names and trademarks of other organisations without reference to their status as registered trademarks. © 2013 Intralinks, Inc. All rights reserved.