Responsible Disclosure of Security Vulnerabilities
Intralinks is committed to protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our customer data. If you've discovered a security vulnerability in Intralinks, we appreciate your help in disclosing it to us in a reasonable manner and ask that you follow these guidelines:
As part of its commitment to security, Intralinks has established the following vulnerability reporting process for its customers, users and independent security researchers:
- Intralinks has implemented a process for independent security assessments. Please contact your sales representative or support team to arrange a test.
- You are not permitted to conduct any non-functional testing without obtaining our prior written permission.
- Share the security issue with us in detail by submitting a report
- Give us a reasonable time to respond to the issue before making any information about it public.
- Not access or modify user data without permission of the account owner.
- Act in good faith not to degrade the performance of our services (including denial of service).
- Please do not make your research or findings public until after we have had a chance to investigate and roll out a fix.
If you believe you have discovered a vulnerability in Intralinks, Inc., please let us know below.