Intralinks Security in The Cloud
In Use, In Transit and At Rest ⎯ We’ve Got You Covered.
Partnering with external providers has the potential to create unnecessary risk, so understanding your provider’s chain of custody is imperative. That’s why we provide you with complete transparency into our security features, capabilities and process, which natively protects your content at rest, in transit and in use. We’ve passed more than 280 client audits and welcome the opportunity to put our technology to your toughest tests.
Data at Rest
Files are protected by multi-tier key management and ll data is encrypted using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard.
- All data is encrypted using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard)
- User passwords are hashed and stored using SHA-2
- Files are protected by multi-tier key management
- Unique data keys are protected by an encryption master key with random 256-bit encryption key per file
- Master key is protected by separation of duties from access by system and database administrators.
- Clients do not share data-encryption keys
Data in Transit
Browser connects to the data center via an encrypted transport channel.
- Browser connects to the datacenter via an encrypted transport channel
- Channel deploys transport layer security (TLS), using 2048-bit RSA keys, and the 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) packet encryption
- Extended validation certificates handle server identity and encryption
Data in Use
Dynamic end-to-end control enables you to set and manage document permissions regardless of the device or storage location.
- Plugin-free IRM overcomes a major adoption hurdle by eliminating the need to download software
- Dynamic end-to-end control enables you to set and manage document permissions regardless of the device or storage location
- Expire documents remotely: maintain full document control; render documents inaccessible at any time or location with UNshare®
- Tracking and analytics provide metrics and granular visibility into document access and use
- Management-free synchronization of access rights with pre-existing IT policies
Information Rights Management
Intralinks IRM protects your most critical content, no matter how, where or with whom it is shared. Get complete, end-to-end file-level control that lasts the entire document lifecycle, without ever impeding collaboration and productivity. Instantly revoke access even to files that have been shared outside your network and locally downloaded – with UNshare.