SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor for Q2 2022
Get an exclusive preview of global M&A activity in Q2 2022 plus in-depth market analysis
Read the latest edition of the SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor* for our exclusive data-driven insights into global M&A forecast for the next six months, by sector and region. This issue also features:
- An exploration of anticipated M&A headwinds in 2022: inflation, Omicron fallout, supply-chain issues, geopolitical tensions – plus valuation, regulatory and integration challenges
- Insights on rising M&A optimism in the UAE from Tarek Fadlallah, CEO of Nomura Asset Management (Middle East), who explores the region’s post-oil economic growth drivers
- An interview with Dr. Valeria Vitkova, of the M&A Research Centre (MARC) at Bayes Business School, City, University of London, on how innovative female CEO M&A strategies and decision-making outperformed all-male deals during the COVID-19 pandemic
Download the Report
About the Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor
- Interactive predictions on global, regional and sector data
- Featured spotlights on the most topical issues
- Q&A with industry leaders
The SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor has been independently verified as an accurate six-month forecast of future changes in the worldwide volume (number) of announced M&A transactions, as reported by Refinitiv. Refinitiv’s data on announced deal volumes for the past four quarters has been adjusted by Intralinks for expected subsequent changes in reported announced deal volumes in Refinitiv's database.
The SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor tracks global M&A sell-side mandates and deals reaching the due diligence phase prior to public announcement, providing a unique leading indicator of future global deal activity. The Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor is based on the company’s insight into a significant percentage of M&A transactions in their initial phases.