SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor
See the future. Make better deals. Now.
The SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor provides a six-month view of global and regional M&A activity as a wealth of actionable market intelligence.
This special work from home edition of our report considers the impacts of the COVID-19 virus on dealmaking and also features:
- A spotlight on the rise of M&A-related shareholder activism
- An interview with JD Capital’s director of global fund management Sen Zhang on the current private capital boom
Get Notified Next quarter
About the Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor
- Interactive predictions on global, regional and sector data
- Featured spotlights on the most topical issues
- Q&A with industry leaders
The SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor has been independently verified as an accurate six-month forecast of future changes in the worldwide volume (number) of announced M&A transactions, as reported by Refinitiv. Refinitiv’s data on announced deal volumes for the past four quarters has been adjusted by Intralinks for expected subsequent changes in reported announced deal volumes in Refinitiv's database.
The SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor tracks global M&A sell-side mandates and deals reaching the due diligence phase prior to public announcement, providing a unique leading indicator of future global deal activity. The Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor is based on the company’s insight into a significant percentage of M&A transactions in their initial phases.