SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor
See the future. Make better deals. Now.
The SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor provides a six-month view of global and regional M&A activity as a wealth of actionable market intelligence.
As 2020 wound down, deal activity wound up with the highest number of pre-announced M&A deals than at any other time in the past two years. The market outlook for the next six months? We anticipate positive M&A volume across most territories through Q2 2021.
Read the latest edition of the SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor to find out the data-driven M&A forecast for the next six months, by region and globally. This edition also features:
- A spotlight feature, “Breaking Up Big Tech,” charting regulators’ new antitrust fervor
- An interview with Raquel Perez Martinez, Executive Investments and M&A Director for Europe and Brazil at EDP Renováveis (EDPR), on the charging up of renewable energy
Download the the latest issue today.
Get Notified Next quarter
About the Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor
- Interactive predictions on global, regional and sector data
- Featured spotlights on the most topical issues
- Q&A with industry leaders
The SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor has been independently verified as an accurate six-month forecast of future changes in the worldwide volume (number) of announced M&A transactions, as reported by Refinitiv. Refinitiv’s data on announced deal volumes for the past four quarters has been adjusted by Intralinks for expected subsequent changes in reported announced deal volumes in Refinitiv's database.
The SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor tracks global M&A sell-side mandates and deals reaching the due diligence phase prior to public announcement, providing a unique leading indicator of future global deal activity. The Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor is based on the company’s insight into a significant percentage of M&A transactions in their initial phases.