SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor
See the future. Make better deals. Now.
The SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor provides a six-month view of global and regional M&A activity as a wealth of actionable market intelligence.
Despite early headwinds due to COVID-19, increasing M&A activity is appearing across all global quadrants.
Read the latest edition of the SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor to find out the data-driven M&A forecast, by region and globally. This “Global liquidity and finance edition” also features:
- A spotlight feature, “Liquidity and Distress in the Times of COVID-19”
- An interview with Meghan McGurk, SVP at investment bank Houlihan Lokey’s aerospace, defense and government practice, on M&A in her industries.
Get Notified Next quarter
About the Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor
- Interactive predictions on global, regional and sector data
- Featured spotlights on the most topical issues
- Q&A with industry leaders
The SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor has been independently verified as an accurate six-month forecast of future changes in the worldwide volume (number) of announced M&A transactions, as reported by Refinitiv. Refinitiv’s data on announced deal volumes for the past four quarters has been adjusted by Intralinks for expected subsequent changes in reported announced deal volumes in Refinitiv's database.
The SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor tracks global M&A sell-side mandates and deals reaching the due diligence phase prior to public announcement, providing a unique leading indicator of future global deal activity. The Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor is based on the company’s insight into a significant percentage of M&A transactions in their initial phases.